- We allow the return of products that have been damaged during delivery, or due to faulty manufacturing. In such cases, the damaged products have to be returned first, before we send out a replacement.In the event that a returned product is not damaged after inspection by our relevant suppliers, postage fee to redeliver the item is to be borne solely by the customer. Returns are accepted if returned within 14 days of receipt (for local and international orders) in exchange for Store Credit.
2. How do I return something to you?
- Contact us and provide us with your order number, name of item and the reason for returning. We'll be will be happy to assist you with the return process.
3. Can I come and return in person?
- Yes, but please contact us for an appointment prior to your visit.
4. The item I received is incorrect / My received order is missing an item.
- We are terribly sorry for this mistake. Contact us and we will get this sorted for you immediately!
5. I did not receive my money after my refund. What should I do?
- Do remember to contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. Some processing time is needed before a refund is posted. If you’ve completed all this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Where should I post it to?
Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.